The ultimate, eco-friendly alternative to liquid dish soap.
100% Vegan. Natural. Unscented. Zero-waste. Biodegradable. Cruelty-free. Palm oil-free.
about unscented wash block
As Nana + Livy’s first Home Treat, the eco-friendly Unscented Wash Block is the ultimate solution to replacing at least 3 bottles of liquid dish soap in your kitchen. Made solely with saponified coconut oil, our Wash Block effectively removes excess grease and food stain on dishes, pans and pots.
The vegan Wash Block may look ordinary sitting by the kitchen sink, but it actually plays a huge role as it leads our way of living to a more sustainable future by promoting its zero-waste, plastic-free, biodegradable, cruelty-free and palm oil-free properties.
Saponified Coconut Oil: Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleaning, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap. It also cuts excess grease easily.
how to use
- Wet dish sponge or brush and rub on Wash Block to create suds.
- Wash items and rinse well.
To extend the life of your Wash Block, keep it dry between uses by using a draining soap dish
- Weight: 300 g
- Dimension: 8.5 × 7 × 5 cm
- Nana + Livy's Wash Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Wash Block is 100% vegan, natural, unscented, zero-waste, biodegradable, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Wash Blocks are not intended for bath and body. Please do not consume and do not use in dishwasher machine.