Color: Lake Blue
- If you're a hardcore hiking enthusiast, you'll want your trekking poles to keep pace. Our tough aluminum hiking sticks are more resilient than carbon fibre - capable of withstanding high pressure, they're perfect for both rugged terrains & hikers!
- These walking sticks for hiking are crafted from a light aluminum 7075 & weigh almost 4oz less than the usual aluminum found in your average hiking pole, yet this wieldy accomplice belies a truly robust, durable trekking aid. Portable & powerful.
- Whatever the terrain, our telescopic baton will see you through. Easier than 2 handed twist locks, our quick-to-adjust, 1 handed lever locks change the height of your walking stick from 25.5"-54" in seconds! Ideal for use w/ gloves & in wet weather!
- Safe hiking requires secure footing & a firm grip on your walking poles. Our hiking stick for men & women is designed w/ moisture-wicking cork handles that mould to the shape of your hand, offering comfort & security, in both hot & cold temperatures.
- These Nordic walking poles with padded straps make a thoughtful gift for your ambling adventurer. Available in an array of colours, they also come with a carry bag, 4 rubber tips, a pair of connectors, and mud & snow baskets (not for skiing use!)
Details: TrailBuddy Trekking Poles (TM) offer the best combination of durable strength and lightweight portability in a complete set designed for the trekker's comfort and ease of use. Why use trekking poles? 1. Reduce impact of trekking or walking on knees, back, and hips 2. Increase speed, balance, and security 3. Get more traction and points of contact, crucial on muddy or steep terrains 4. Great walking aid if recovering from injury or have balance issues 5. Other uses: - Can deflect shrubbery or act as probe for puddles, quicksand, etc - Defense vs bears, other wildlife - Can double as tent poles Additional advantages of Aluminum 7075 While carbon fiber is lighter than aluminum, it does not perform very well under lateral pressure - common issues include snapping especially when it gets stuck on rocky terrain. Aluminum will not snap. It might bend under extreme pressure, but you can more likely bend it back and continue using it. Additional advantages of Lever Lock Aside from easy lengthening or shortening, poles with flip-locks can also be disassembled or reassembled easily. This is helpful if packing the trekking poles in a suitcase and shaving an inch or two off the assembled length is needed. With twist locks, it can be almost impossible to do this without breaking the poles. Satisfaction Guarantee TrailBuddy stands behind the quality of the product. We offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Buy your trekking poles now! Product Specifications Shaft: Aircraft Grade Aluminum 7075 Handle: Cork and EVA Tip: Tungsten Carbide Carrying bag: Nylon Length: 24.5 inches (collapsed), 54 inches (fully extended) Weight: Packaging Dimensions: Shipping Weight: TrailBuddy Trekking Poles (TM)
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 3.3 x 1.5 inches