- Just add water grow a garden indoors without any soil
- Grow thyme and Genovese basil for a pizza party with all your friends
- Includes interactive activity book with fun things to do and interesting science facts
- Learn more about plants and gardening, then harvest your own fresh herbs for tasty pizza
- Includes everything that's needed to grow
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Hi kids! we are about to go on an indoor garden adventure that will end with a pizza party! Let's get this party started with some growing basics. What are we growing? basil & oregano. These are herbs. What is an herb? I'm so glad you asked. An herb is any plant with leaves, seeds or flowers used for flavoring, perfume or even medicine. Over the next few weeks you will be able to watch two herbs that are common in pizza grow while enjoying various activities using your hydroponic indoor garden. Now the tricky part is understanding what it means to be growing a garden hydroponically. At first, it appears to be magical, but the reality is it is all science. By growing herbs in a hydroponic environment, you'll learn how water, nutrition & light can help a plant to thrive. Grab your shovel. Wait this is a soil-less unit. So just grab your Herbie & we're gardening in. 3, 2, 1! grow!
Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 12.0 x 6.7 inches